1. Engage with Business on the Block chain related projects to understand their requirements and translate them into solution and get result.
2. Provide support on the business area, tracking on the business process and data related.
3. Keep on enhancing current systems and process from both IT and business point of view.
4. Documentation of changes, requirements, solutions and so on.
5. Working with Business to understand their Block chain requirements
6. Matching core software capabilities with requirements
7. Understanding key use cases and user experience compact/requirements and translating them into well-defined solutions
8. Maintaining effective communications between Business and technic team(s)
9. Trouble shooting, working with Level 2 Support to resolve complex problem tickets to an agreed level
10. Developing Business-IT Process documentation, Support materials and Training materials
1. Bachelor’s degree or above, with major in Computer Sciences\Software Engineering or computer related majors, proficient in both oral and writing English;
2. 5+ years’ working experience with 3+ years in a Fintech or Internet company, 2+ years’ experience with a software/system solutions development, integration and delivery;
3. Multichannel business process experience with Fintech or Internet company preferred;
4. Experience for requirement collection, evaluation, conversion and documentation (including both functional and non-functional);
5. Knowledge to ERP and reporting is great preferred;
6. Ability to describe complex business process issues at varying levels dependent on the audience, using formal business process mapping techniques;
7. Proven business modelling, analysis and consultative skills;
8. Good understanding of the principles of analysing and anticipating sources of risk;
9. Ability to deliver detailed functional specifications to solve customer issues and meet customer business requirements;
10. Full image on Fintech and related systems. Knowledge of Adobe Omniture and BI great preferred
- * Knowledge and experiences in the cryptocurrency, block chain and/or exchange industries.